bitcoin started forming a down trend.
the bounce back from 10K level 2 weeks ago was kinda of correction. and I hoped the price to break the 15K level and have some support there to start buying, but didn't happen and we saw the head and shoulder formation and today we broke the 14k .
I would be cerful trading this form of price action.
so price list i have in my note is :
12145 $ buy if hold and TP at 13600$
10500$ if hold buy and TP at 11800$
below this price i would stay away as 8760$ level not that good support and we might see 7K.
7K level is good to buy as we had a good resistance and should be strong.
more to follow.
Good Luck All ,,,
down trend still valid ,,,,
TP 1 TP 2 hit.
so i am waitng now to buy again between 8K and 7xxx
but it's all depends on the next few days.
i will update it soon