There are so many trading ideas around that I got lost, hence I've drawn my own view on this one and concluded that it is most wisely to wait for break and consolidation above red resistance line and then look again for trade opportunities.
Disclaimer: this idea is solely for my own purposes, to satisfy the ego, if it will work out ;)
Approaching hot spot.
Let's wait for a few days, give it some time to decide where it will go. I don't want to rush in risky trades right now.
Fast run to red resistance line. Let's see what will happen here ...
I'd like to see this 4h candle close above red resistance line.
I'll put buy order for small amount at 9900 with stop loss at 9680 and target at 11300.
Should have set SL 80 lower ... well, wasn't that harsh anyway.