(1) The 200-day Moving Average is below the chart and quite flat. This indicates that it is still .
(2) The 20-day moving average is currently above the chart and the gap seems wide enough that it may be the time to snap back i.e., switch cross-over
(3) The appearance of the in the signals a trend reversal in the correction about to take place
(4) in an uptrend is a sign of continuation of the overall
(5) The completion of the simple Extended Flat Corrective Wave
All these signs show the bottoming out and soon we'll see more and rising marketcap hopefully
TEACHERS, COMMENTS AND CRITICISMS are welcomed