Lets wait for Price Action confirmation here
We see the sell off and the correction to 9500 where we have 382 of FIBO entrancement as support. The price looks for reversal testing 10400 and revisiting the DTL that has been broken. This is a classic Sperandeo's set up by dividing my money into 3 parts if BTC -4.08% choose to go from here.
1) when the DTL is broken
2) a revisit to the low or DTL, provided theres no new lower low (9500 level)
3) Price break out above previous high which is 10508 on Bitfinex, (in case this hope fully minor selloff) (we have to keep watching the volumes here that theres no major sell off).
So in short if 9500 hold and we have a break over 10508 we can see it going up again.
If we see 9500 breaking down we can see support again at 8950/8200
this is in case it choose to break down from 9500, I am bull but i will leave my position and stand aside until correction is over if it choose close below 9500
No trades should be taken yet, we watch for breakout
10500 means we have chance of moving up to 13000
or break down 9500 we sees a chance of going down to 7200