1 hour just closed with a candlestick! We still have time to play alts as long as BTC is carefully watched.
- + Closed right on the 38.20% retracement (peak is drawn from $11185.10)
- + Jumped speed resistance fans like it was made for puppies
- + BTC can definitely drop a few dollars and ride the fan line, no $100 drop (yet)
- - has flattened out
- - Price stagnation and a bad candle close can lead to a big dump (or a pump but it looks as of posting)
- +/- Inside main trend channel. Good because we're safe, but we may hit the bottom of it if support fails.
- - Extreme divergence from the two moving averages. Usually when this happens we're bound for a correction.
- - Buy lacking
Stay safe out there!