OKCOIN:BTCUSDIDX   Bitcoin / Dollar Price Index
Hi friends , BTC             H4 signal to higer level we expect daily will close strongly also .
1) strategy is hold long to upper rezistance 13,200-14500 , just by the time Daily put strong signal to sell (it is our strategy )
2) if comes correction move now , and you want to get out of the trade and take profit , after you must to wait to lower support level 10500-350 or 9500--200 to re buy .

Only in case if BTC             will close on daily below 9000 we will see deeper correction , but we will not sell BTC            
i dont think we should expect uptrends.
We were waiting for consolidation which did not happend.
Price was pushed to 11,7.
Now we are experiencing reversal to 10050 (aprox).
12-16h, then heading toward 8,2-8.4k.



Regards
回覆
PCHARTSS milanjelic
@milanjelic, Hi It is your idea and trading system , it is OK , we just see clear UP still and the figue to put cler signal still UP after correction move Now we only wait if the correction move will stop 10K or 9-K only closing below 9K Daily candle put signal to deeper correction or retest bottom .
+1 回覆
ZH 繁體中文
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
AR العربية
HE עברית
首頁 股票篩選器 外匯篩選器 加密貨幣篩選器 全球財經日曆 如何運作 圖表功能 網站規則 版主 網站 & 經紀商解決方案 小工具 圖表庫 功能請求 部落格 & 新聞 常見問題 幫助 & 維基 推特
概述 個人檔案設定 帳戶和帳單 我的支援工單 聯絡客服 發表的想法 粉絲 正在關注 私人訊息 在線聊天 登出