A Golden Monster Trade?

Currently price is trading at the edge of a major classic fibo support. If we can stay above this level ($157) it could trigger a bullish rally taking out resistance levels along the way. AB=CD harmonic pattern suggests trading is to be expected above $577 within the next 19 days. Thus, MIN TP can be set at the $677 fibo extension, and its possible to look higher for a MID TP of $888 and a MAX TP of $1000 down the road a little. Additional bullish confirmation can be sought from an RSI value over 50 and a breach of the EMA 25 on the 4HR.

Alternatively, if we breach the major classic fibo support zone , we have strong support at the max consolidation range around $100.

Cheers and GLWT!
評論: We breached the major classic fibo support zone. Sooooo we are probably heading toward max consolidation. That will give us a very nice opportunity!!! XD
評論: YES!
評論: Price action is telling us this is likely gonna be the case.
評論: Will BTC interrupt our party?
手動結束交易: 70% in 2 days... I'm good for now. Will keep ya'll updated.
評論: Wedge broke down!
評論: EMA is still holding us up... and its a bigger flag now ;)
交易結束:目標達成: FLAG TP HIT and some! Congrats, we are sitting with over 150% ROE so far. Let's wait for the next pattern. FYI a close above $410 is very bullish. BUT we are over the purple channel now, so its getting a lil top heavy.
評論: Be advised that this entire upward move could have been a corrective move. So be prepared to exit your entire positions and closer to the bottom blue channel line. IT COULD GO HIGHER...but now you know ;)
評論: **wait at the bottom blue channel line...
評論: Consolidation?
評論: We fell out of the channel, so it may be resistance now.
評論: ANother opportunity to enter this trade. I dont recommend stops tho.
交易結束:達到停損點: Careful as we are testing supports against BTC.
評論: USD chart is still bullish!
評論: Original plan invalidated. We still made lots of money! Thread closed.
So we are all very excited when BTG will rise finally.
Agency lordvalium
@lordvalium, haha this original idea is no longer valid. I'll post a forcast soon.
+1 回覆
@Agency, yeah please I entered at $338
lordvalium AzeemMajeed
@AzeemMajeed, I entered at 330 :)
It went to $1200 on bithumb, now looks like an ABC correction? It impacted the rally of BCH today
Agency imkeshav
@imkeshav, it went that high today? The BCH rally hit a technical resistance. It needs to consolidate to go further. IF anything, what we are currently seeing (upward movement in BTG) is an ABC correction.
@Agency, Thanks! can you do a chart for BCH. Also BTG is said to be a scam coin? There is an article of a backdoor entry to wallets
Agency imkeshav

I do zero fundamental research when it comes to cryptos...the charts are the democratic expression of investors. That's all that matters. News makes the price move faster tho!
@Agency, Thanks!
ZH 繁體中文
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
AR العربية
HE עברית
首頁 股票篩選器 外匯篩選器 加密貨幣篩選器 全球財經日曆 如何運作 圖表功能 網站規則 版主 網站 & 經紀商解決方案 小工具 圖表庫 功能請求 部落格 & 新聞 常見問題 幫助 & 維基 推特
個人資料 個人資料設定 帳戶和帳單 我的客服工單 聯絡客服 發表的想法 粉絲 正在關注 私人訊息 在線聊天 登出