POLONIEX:DASHUSD   Dash / Dollar (calculated by TradingView)
Dash is stuck between strong resistance and support. It will likely bounce between those until it is forced by the blue support trendline to move either strongly upwards or strongly downwards.
I recommend setting stoplosses at 945 usd for the moment, and once dash bounced off the blue support line, raising your stoplosses to 1050 usd to protect us in a more favourable position.

To prevent using fake breakouts as a buy signal, make sure to wait until the candle closes above resistance. You could also use the green entry line as an entry level in case there is a large volume breakout going on. This is however more risky.

RSI supports upwards movement.
The first target is about 1533 usd. The second target, which will likely take a long time to reach, if at all, is 2000 usd.
Important to note is that there will likely be pullbacks around the fibonacci lines, so keep that in mind while trading.

If I made you money, please consider buying me a beer to make my day:
LTC: LfbKuDHZaDTRUV9pXJuWCUcG14XLrGtBcs
評論: Be careful, triangle is close to being broken. Wait for the candle to close below it to fully signal a drop. Expect a drop to 781 usd at the very least in that case.
評論: Triangle held for now. Keep a look out though!
交易進行: Bounced off succesfully, get ready for 1245 usd!
交易結束:達到停損點: Broke through support. Will go to 960 usd, perhaps it'll bounce off that to go back to the blue support line, perhaps it'll crash through. Keep in mind that BTC acting out is dangerous for all trades. Always set stoplosses and alerts!
評論: It bounced off lowest support line at 600. My chart is still relevant indeed :) Nice to see that happening, hope some of you had an offer open.
交易進行
交易進行: It'll likely test support once more at 787 before going to 960 in likely a week or so. Provided that BTC will stay up of course. If BTC falls, all long positions on any coin will go down.
whats the new plan sir?
回覆
Woolhead future999lifestyle
@future999lifestyle, It'll likely test support once more at 787 before going to 960 in likely a week or so. Provided that BTC will stay up of course. If BTC falls, all long positions on any coin will go down.
回覆
@Woolhead, should we sell now and re buy at 790 ?
回覆
Woolhead future999lifestyle
@future999lifestyle, Considering the activity of whale bots on poloniex on dash right now, hodling is simpeler than trying to buy. You can try to set a sell order at 832 and watch btc closely to see if it goes past 11450. If it does, then it's quite possible that it won't test 790 and that you have to rebuy quick (hopefully below 833).
回覆
Woolhead future999lifestyle
@future999lifestyle, So to conclude: it's riskier to sell and rebuy, but it can pay off 4%.
回覆
@Woolhead, very risky, you are right, better to hold them, thanks for your guide :)
回覆
any updates
回覆
Woolhead PeterTrubetskoy
@PeterTrubetskoy, It'll likely test support once more at 787 before going to 960 in likely a week or so. Provided that BTC will stay up of course. If BTC falls, all long positions on any coin will go down.
回覆
To reiterate @CRYPSY, thanks for your clear and concise analysis... and more importantly for keeping us up to date. - I've only started to trade across various altcoins recently and still have a lot to learn... could you maybe help me with this please?: -you mentioned in a previous post that if bitcoin sneezes, altcoins catch a cold - Why is that? I'd expect altcoins to perform better? (P.S I still owe you a beer for XMR ;) )
+1 回覆
ZH 繁體中文
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
AR العربية
首頁 股票篩選器 外匯信號搜索器 加密貨幣信號搜索器 全球財經日曆 如何運作 圖表功能 網站規則 版主 網站 & 經紀商解決方案 小工具 圖表庫 功能請求 部落格 & 新聞 常見問題 幫助 & 維基 推特
個人檔案 個人檔案設定 帳戶和帳單 我的事件處理號碼 聯絡客服 發表的想法 粉絲 正在關注 私人訊息 在線聊天 登出