SteveNixon

Reaching a decision point.

FX:EURAUD   歐元 / 澳幣
200 1 19
Euro             Aud is approaching what I like to call a decision point. From here price will either bounce back into the diagonal for one more move up or it will break out and give us a potential trade back down to the channel bottom. My bias is for a breakout but either way wait for the correct entry set up before getting involved.

I'll update my analysis as price develops so remember to follow to receive them. You can also follow updates via twitter (link from my TV profile)

Always wait for an entry set up before risking your money.

This is not investment advice - it is purely for educational and discussion purposes.
Your Ideas, comments and questions welcome

Good luck Steve
評論: We've had a nice break down - if your not in yet wait for a flag before entering
Nice trade setup, thank you for sharing your view on this pair. I have same idea as well.
回覆
ZH 繁體中文
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
AR العربية
HE עברית
首頁 股票篩選器 外匯篩選器 加密貨幣篩選器 全球財經日曆 如何運作 圖表功能 網站規則 版主 網站 & 經紀商解決方案 小工具 圖表庫 功能請求 部落格 & 新聞 常見問題 幫助 & 維基 推特
概述 個人檔案設定 帳戶和帳單 我的支援工單 聯絡客服 發表的想法 粉絲 正在關注 私人訊息 在線聊天 登出