SignalSwiss

EURUSD: More Risk to take Position now!

FX_IDC:EURUSD   歐元 / 美元
1937 2 40
We can not rule out a additional decline before a "potential" rebound. The first eurusd             support, is around 1.0885 (very close to 1.08, an area full of stop loss), and on the short side, we can not take a position now on these levels becouse we see the risk being long dollars ahead of next week's Fed meeting.
Well, how can we handle this situation? We think the right way is to wait a reversal pattern before taking a position (probably, If many retail will take long position from these levels, more the price will drop in short-term).
Monday, will be released the German IFO data, and eurusd             could give us some indication. If the data is negative, we will evaluate the supports, if the data will be positive, and eurusd             will rise, we will wait a pullback for to take long position. We have to wait only a few hours ... :)

1.1010: The key level
...Do you remember this our Analysis?
(Click and Play)


We appreciate your interest in our analysis, if you agree (or not) with our work, and would like to continue reading our opinions, be part of it with your "I Like"... Thanks you!

SignalSuisse
http://www.nonsolotrading.com
TRADING ROOM
WebSite: http://www.tradingswiss.com
Broker: https://goo.gl/kh89n7

SOCIAL CHANNELS
StockTwits: https://stocktwits.com/SignalSwiss
FaceBook: https://www.facebook.com/TradingSwiss
FB Group: https://goo.gl/oAXwZR
Great analysis. I agree and am expecting price to hit that significant 1.08700 level.
回覆
i like ur job good job
回覆
繁體中文
English
English (UK)
English (IN)
Deutsch
Français
Español
Italiano
Polski
Türkçe
Русский
Português
Bahasa Indonesia
Bahasa Melayu
ภาษาไทย
Tiếng Việt
日本語
한국어
简体中文
首頁 股票篩選器 外匯信號搜索器 加密貨幣信號搜索器 全球財經日曆 如何運作 圖表功能 網站規則 版主 網站 & 經紀商解決方案 小工具 圖表庫 功能請求 部落格 & 新聞 常見問題 幫助 & 維基 推特
個人檔案 個人檔案設定 帳戶和帳單 我的事件處理號碼 聯絡客服 發表的想法 粉絲 正在追蹤 私人訊息 在線聊天 登出