This coin has reached bottom and has every single feature that we look for in a winning coin, meaning: Bottomed out, breakout and many (up) signals and ZERO (down) signals.
So with that said... LET'S TRADE!
Buy in: 250 - 340 satoshis
Stop loss (this is most likely unnecessary but..): 215
- FoldingCoin reached bottom and already bounced back.
- After the bounce, huge breakout, confirming a new uptrend.
- All indicators are giving (up) signals.
- These indicators are the , & .
- shows positive divergence.
- Candles look great.
I am inspired to giving you another trade.
Another opportunity to win in this game.
Another chance, to show how much you've grown.
Another chance to wait, and sell at the top.
Trade active @ 285
(7) 10800 (New ATH)
There are only two options when it comes to trading:
1) Sell for profit.
2) Sell for a loss.
Which one will you choose?
I am selling for profit... when the time comes.
This is a market correction, something normal, it happens all the time.
Once the correction is over, this and other coins, including Bitcoin, will bounce back stronger and with much momentum to move up, why?
Because all the weak hands will be gone.
You can hold patiently until the price starts to recover.
You can buy-in, rebuy and reload every time the price goes down.
All this trade/coin now needs, it is time to develop, so, enjoy the ride, sit back and relax. Once it starts going up, aim for the targets.
I will be sharing all sorts of different strategies on how to sell the targets in the near future.
You can always sell for a profit if you feel you want to move to something else.
- The weekly chart looks good. The indicators are strong. Pointing up and plenty of room for growth. But it looks like a consolidation week, also known as time to wait.
- For the daily chart, we are going sideways, which is consolidation. You can use this channels as support / resistance level guides. You can trade within these channels, swing trades, but they will soon be broken.
- You can see clearly how the coin is moving and where you can expect it to go depending on what it does. If it breaks up it goes up. If it goes to support it can go down.
- Support on Telegram @alanmastersupport
Mantra: Om Stanesha Vahtu Nevehem