$LTC must decide shortly!

Looks liek the time is near for LTC to make a decision...if it breaks resistance in the wedge , it should take off and test all-time highs within a month. If we break suport, I would assume we could head down to the .382 fib level, as we would be underwater with the 231 Moving Average turning over and heading downward. Keep your eyes peeled!
評論: It definitely bounced off the top of resistance, so we must be watching for another higher low in the wedge. Might be a good place to pick up more LTC for the next move if we make that higher low.
ZH 繁體中文
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
首頁 股票篩選器 外匯信號搜索器 加密貨幣信號搜索器 全球財經日曆 如何運作 圖表功能 網站規則 版主 網站 & 經紀商解決方案 小工具 圖表庫 功能請求 部落格 & 新聞 常見問題 幫助 & 維基 推特
個人檔案 個人檔案設定 帳戶和帳單 我的事件處理號碼 聯絡客服 發表的想法 粉絲 正在追蹤 私人訊息 在線聊天 登出