WilliamVan
看多

Qwark in decisive period

BITTREX:QWARKBTC   Qwark / Bitcoin
I'm speaking directly to the whale planning the next pump since chart analysis is telling it will be before end of 2017
I understand bitcoins             rally is postponing your first big order.

You have reached 15K             for bitcoin             . We both now it will drop back to at least 10K since futures will be implemented starting from 10th of December.
if you wait until the 9th             , you will already have lost between 10-25% before the big bitcoin             dumps.

So pump and dump qwark now before the 9th             . put your profits in Dash/usd( one of the few coins not affected by btc             and which is bullish now)
Wait for bitcoin             to reach 15K             again and start all over.

Regards,





Your fellow whale
I think if a whale knew it would drop to 10k, which it has, they would hold off on the pump and accumulate more at 10k before pumping. Also, if they are US-based, they should wait and pump sometime after 12:00am Jan 1st in order to pay their capital gains taxes in April '19 instead of April '18, giving another year to invest that $ before taxes are due. It may be similar for other countries, of course...

I mean, if you were going to make $50k, would you want to pay that $12.5k in taxes after 4 months, or keep all profits for a full year + 4 months in order to invest and double/triple it before you pay your dues? I know what I would do. :-)
回覆
ClevelandJN ClevelandJN
@ClevelandJN, P.S. I am not the whale, just a chunky goldfish.
回覆
ZH 繁體中文
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
首頁 股票篩選器 外匯信號搜索器 加密貨幣信號搜索器 全球財經日曆 如何運作 圖表功能 網站規則 版主 網站 & 經紀商解決方案 小工具 圖表庫 功能請求 部落格 & 新聞 常見問題 幫助 & 維基 推特
個人檔案 個人檔案設定 帳戶和帳單 我的事件處理號碼 聯絡客服 發表的想法 粉絲 正在追蹤 私人訊息 在線聊天 登出