1. The downtrend line of the broad will not break now but there will be a retrace to the trend-line (blue line) first and then break-out of the – in that scenario I would buy in the breakout (with BTC is being very close now to the angle of an and so potentially a decision will be coming shortly I would expect this scenario more likely than #2 below).
2. The downtrend line of the broad will be broken very shortly without having a retrace to blue trend-line. In that case I would wait for a pull-back after break-out to the new support line and/or to the blue trend-line and looking for reversal.
I would set TP targets to 0.382, 0.618 and 1 fib levels of previous upswing – respectively 0.000121, 0.000161, 0.000231 levels. SL can be defined either by breaking the blue trend-line or wait until reaching levels under 0.0008 (depending the risk I might be willing to take) that would negate the possibility of having a double-bottom scenario and would point to a further downtrend possibly.
Please note – these are my own views on my potential trade setup. Please do your own research and trade carefully!
With monitoring closely I will determine my SL later. I am bullish to go now at least to around 0.00012 level/resistance.