JLJ002500

USDZAR - Trade Journal

FX:USDZAR   美元/南非蘭特
50瀏覽
2
50 1
I didn't have time to post this yesterday. The chart shows when I entered the trade. The below charts are current charts, not from when I got into the trade. It's close to my TP. I plan on closing more than 1/2 of my position at the TP. I probably will keep a 1/3 open and adjust TP to ~11.5795.

M
W

D
交易進行:

SL adjusted to 11.71
TP2 @ 11.58
交易進行:


Took profits on 80% of the trade. Remaining 20% open with SL 11.65 & TP 11.58
交易結束:目標達成:

Closed all open positions. TP2 wasn't triggered due to spread.

Maybe another opportunity to reenter tomorrow.
Hey,great analysis!Do you see it testing further down?Lower than 11.58(which it just touched) cause I have a buy position at 11.77680 with TP @11.8500 with SL @ 11.4000.Kindly advice if it will retrace.If it will,I could hold and wait for TP or cut my losses!
回覆
ZH 繁體中文
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
AR العربية
HE עברית
首頁 股票篩選器 外匯篩選器 加密貨幣篩選器 全球財經日曆 如何運作 圖表功能 網站規則 版主 網站 & 經紀商解決方案 小工具 圖表庫 功能請求 部落格 & 新聞 常見問題 幫助 & 維基 推特
個人資料 個人資料設定 帳戶和帳單 我的客服工單 聯絡客服 發表的想法 粉絲 正在關注 私人訊息 在線聊天 登出