1. USS Steel was performing very well until it reached resistance/52 week high of $47.64... From here we have seen a big drop in price... plenty of which came from the negative Trump Tariff news, and the additional 100 billion president trump plans on tacking on to those tarifss.
2. Since X top at $47.64 it has pulled all the way back to the low $33's here is has found support, and by looking at the chart you can see this was a previous .
3. What is unique about the the current is it maps out what we call and almost picture perfect pattern.
4. Right now we are with out a doubt in a pattern on "X", patterns are a , but before they turn full grizzly bear, they usually see a little mini bull run up to resistance. Resistance in this case is what we call the left shoulder of the pattern.
5. If trade war politics settles for a bit, and we see some green days in the market place we should see "X" have a little recovery within a few days to a week!
United States Steel is currently in a pattern. X still has to perform the right shoulder of the pattern.... since the right shoulder has not yet happened there is still room to get in for a swing trade/long position. Surprisingly the pattern has not yet taken off because the fear of trade wars still lingers in the news. If there was not such a negative catalyst in the news that directly affects steel company's we would have most likely already missed the chance to get in long on "X".... This also concerns me that the long biased trade has not fully taken off. One way to combat these uncertain times is to scale back in share size, and add small shares at time as trend stays valid.