Just for fun... watermark graphics! The steps are:
1. Choose an image, probably no more than 20x20 pixels
2. Use an image library to convert each pixel into a table cell, as shown in the script.
I used they Python "pillow" library for step 2. This library allows you to iterate over each pixel, grab the RGB value, and generate table cells. You can use the...
Let's play a game!! Find your Christmas Tree and post it in the comments.
How to use the script?
Open any instrument which best describes the Christmas Tree (Preferably on hourly timeframe).
Apply X-Mas Tree script on the chart.
Enjoy the snowfall, changes in lightings and other animations. Animations only happen if the instrument is in trading session....
Just for fun... You can make an ascii watermark! The steps are:
1. Convert an image into ascii, e.g. using an online generator.
2. Split the ascii into strings that are no more than 4096 characters (pinescript limit).
3. Stack them together as cells on a table (as shown in the script).
I use code generation for step 2, by splitting the ascii file into chunks,...
Encode a string to an ascii array and decode the ascii array to a string.
Reads ascii 32 to 126.
Takes a long time to execute. You may get the "Loop is too long (> 200 ms)" execution error.
You can change the loop to iterate fewer times thereby shorten the string length.
you can limit the characters converted.
THIS IS AN ABSOLUTE KLUDGE.
What do you think of Pine Script?
Here's your chance to let off some steam if your frustrated with the limitations of Pine Script.
This script stores a text string in a array.
Unfortunately tradingview doesn't think anything useful can be done with strings.
This is merely a demo of storing a string in an array. There currently seems to be no way to get an...