Based on Fib, I always like to choose a selling point below what I think the spike might hit, just in case there is not enough volume
to close my trade, or huge volume
ahead of me that keeps my order from closing 100%. The way I usually trade though, is that since this seems to be a downtrend, it would fall out of the bottom of the triangle, and I would not stake this going up. I'd like to think that with all the volume
in alts right now, there's a hunger to see this coin jump even just for an hour or so. Greed has been my worst enemy every time, so even if I make a few less dollars when I sell, at least I'm not left holding a bag of coins at a loss. I'll hold for now, set my sell point lower than where I expect it to go, and see what happens. This chart could go either way.
This is just an idea. Not financial advice. Don't invest what you can't afford to lose. This is not a sell or buy suggestion. Good luck.