"Real Time Strategy"
The following is my own transaction, for reference only. USD/CAD is currently at 1.3150 to go long, with a stop loss of 1.3138 and a target of 1.3194.
This is an experimental study designed to reverse engineer price levels from centered oscillators at user defined sample rates.
This study aims to educate users on the process of oscillator reverse engineering, and to give users an alternative perspective on some of the most commonly used oscillators in the trading game.
Reverse engineering price levels from an...
One challenging issue for beginner traders is to differentiate market conditions, whether or not the current market is giving best possibility to stack profits, as earliest, in shortest time possible, or not.
On intraday, we've seen some big actions by big banks are somewhat can be defined --or circling around-- by HMA 200 . I've been thinking on to make the...
Profit Maximizer - PMax Explorer STRATEGY & SCREENER screens the BUY and SELL signals (trend reversals) for 20 user defined different tickers in Tradingview charts.
Simply input the name of the ticker in Tradingview that you want to screen.
Confirmed Reversal: PMax reversal that happened in the last bar and cannot be...
This is a linear trend indicator that can:
- automagically adjust to different chart resolutions
- snap to day/session boundaries on intraday
- totally not do the above and use ye olde good fixed lookback window
- show the regression trend and its RMSE channels
- disregard the trend and just show the period average and standard deviation lines (often acting as...