FX:AUDNZD   澳幣 / 紐元
195 1 32
I'm looking for an end to this current impulse.
Wave 5 will complete soon (it may already be complete)
You may want to take profits once it looks corrective - set a close stop loss and let it take you out ( if it continues long you will still be in the trade)

Forecasts will be updated as they develop so remember to follow so you don't miss them.

Always wait for an entry set up before risking your money.

This is not investment advice - it is purely for educational and discussion purposes.
Your Ideas, comments and questions welcome

Good luck Steve
評論: If you like trading corrections we may have a breakout - remember we do not know know how far down A will be
評論:
評論:
評論: No buy set up and could put in a C wave - I don't fancy selling this so I wait for the buy set up
Thanks for your analysis. Pullback to breakout looks pretty good now.Best of luck mate!
You can have a look at some of my analysis at my profile if you would like. I made them daily.
回覆
ZH 繁體中文
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
AR العربية
HE עברית
首頁 股票篩選器 外匯篩選器 加密貨幣篩選器 全球財經日曆 如何運作 圖表功能 網站規則 版主 網站 & 經紀商解決方案 小工具 圖表庫 功能請求 部落格 & 新聞 常見問題 幫助 & 維基 推特
概述 個人檔案設定 帳戶和帳單 我的支援工單 聯絡客服 發表的想法 粉絲 正在關注 私人訊息 在線聊天 登出