lloscarri
看多

BTC to bounce back UP above Overall Trendline?

COINBASE:BTCUSD   比特幣 / 美元
After the last Up squeeze, BTC/USD is currently moving on a relief (retracement) movement.
It respected perfectly 8355 pivot level (resistance) to bounce down and now is about to face the Overall trendline which can be considered now a support level (was a resistance).
If it can bounce back up from the Support level (around 8150) I would definitively take a long position with a tight stop Loss. (Manage risk before all)
If it never reaches back 8150 level, then no trade

Timeframe 4 hours

MT Alberto
交易進行: Our Entry Point is still Valid (As we said, we faced a retracement and seems we are bouncing back Up to take our entry point.
交易進行: Still valid our entry point
交易進行: Target 1 Reached at 8350 zone (took it at 8500)
Now looking for Target 2 875
I would expect a retracement before it continues to the UP
Looking good our trade
交易進行: Now that at least Target 1 was reached, a good risk management would mean:
Don't turn a green trade into a red trade, which means, closing the position if price come back to entry point so at this time we are just trading with FREE money, else keep the position open to reach our next targets.
交易進行: Target 1 and Target 2 reached....
Next step target 3. Close if it comes back to Entry point.
Target 4 maybe you can put 10K (psychological level)
交易進行: Target 3 Reached: Our Original trade with T3 at 9000 was reached.
Now we are expecting 10k to be reached
交易進行: We got almost our T4
Remember in this position we are already in BIG profit so we are not risking any money from our pockets.
Options to close your remainig position
1. If it comes below 9000 level
2. If it comes back your Target 2
3. If it comes back to your Target 1.
I would personally close it if it comes back to my Target 1.

This is a winner no matter what and it has been a great trade
MT Alberto
交易進行: It never came back to Target 1
Still my T4 is 10K pyschological level.
I would take remaining balance at that point.
交易進行: Still Opened, waiting trade to reach our T4 or close if back to Target1
交易進行: BTC back above 9000 Level
Kepp it open
交易進行: Still our T4 is 10K level :)
交易進行: As expected, 10k level is being so hard to reach (extremely psychological level). Currently BTC/USD is in the middle of the all time high. Lets wait for our T4 at 10K.
Why is being so difficult to reach 10k? Mostly because people are taking profits (they are happy with what they profit, normally they would bought at 6k, 7k level and selling already). Too many people taking profits at this level make the price to stop rallying but on the other side, once the price pass 10k, new buyers will come.
交易進行: We are back to our T3 which is ok.
Remember, we are playing with free money already so we can allow Big retracement as we already took 3 targets.
I will keep the plan for T4 and only close it if come back to T1
交易進行: Seem retracement is over so we can continue the rally Up
Keep trade open to get our T4 @10K
交易進行: Remember to close your remaining position if it is back to T1
交易結束:目標達成: Our price reqched bqck T1 so we closed it
We got T1, T2 and T3 for a great trade
ZH 繁體中文
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
AR العربية
HE עברית
首頁 股票篩選器 外匯篩選器 加密貨幣篩選器 全球財經日曆 如何運作 圖表功能 網站規則 版主 網站 & 經紀商解決方案 小工具 圖表庫 功能請求 部落格 & 新聞 常見問題 幫助 & 維基 推特
個人資料 個人資料設定 帳戶和帳單 我的客服工單 聯絡客服 發表的想法 粉絲 正在關注 私人訊息 在線聊天 登出