I'm currently out in USDT and sold the three tops. Really not convinced this is going higher so I'm more on the side. But I know I could be wrong, so I'm ready to turn sides at any time I see this going up.
1. First reason I'm still is the 3D line. It has just crossed down and I think there is a lot of room to go lower.
2. It does look like a formed.
3. At this precise moment, BTCUSD is within an . These kind of channels tend to break down.
4. Yet another one, BTCJPY is within a and 1H wants down.
5. We're currently at the last resistance.
There is something I see though, which is the current triangle we're in, resembles the one just before.
If this plays, we should dump one more time, bounce, and then go up.
Currently, my advise to everyone who is anxious to buy back in, or doesn't know for sure if it's a good idea to sell now and take profits for a three month bull run, is to wait and see the direction where this triangle breaks. If it breaks up with , buy in and sell around 3800. If it breaks down, well, don't buy. If you're holding use these key levels to get an idea about what to do.
Even though there are five bearish signals, the bullish one is huge.