Looking to get long

As mentioned in my last post, I was waiting for the price to come down to as low as 8250, and the price came to 8253. I was waiting for a little bit more of a bottoming process and was just about to get long around a little below 8.3k when the price exploded upward. I am, however, still looking to get long but I would like the price to come back around 8.3k. The first reason is obvious: I feel cheated that I barely missed out and pride won't let me pay much more than 8.3k for it. The second reason is also somewhat obvious: I would like to keep my risk low, especially because I am not as sure as I like to be that this is a move upward. My suggestion is to feel free to go long here but keep a tight stop: I'm seeing a few things that suggest this may be a bit premature so keep a tight stop and even if you get stopped out, don't give up on the long side if you like what you see long. I'm hoping for 8500 at least by EOD tmrw, but in terms of calculating your R:R, I suggest you consider using 8400 as your TP. Therefore, given that I like an R:R of something like 3:1 at a minimum, consider using a break of the support line of the triangle as your SL area and don't pay much more than 8.3k.
ZH 繁體中文
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
AR العربية
HE עברית
首頁 股票篩選器 外匯篩選器 加密貨幣篩選器 全球財經日曆 如何運作 圖表功能 價格 網站規則 版主 網站 & 經紀商解決方案 小工具 圖表庫 尋求幫助 功能請求 部落格 & 新聞 常見問題 維基 推特
概述 個人資料設定 賬戶和賬單 尋求幫助 發表的想法 粉絲 正在關注 私人訊息 在線聊天 登出