-We have retraced to 0.5 fib from ATH already, that would mean we bounce from here and attack new ATH or "double top", or we drop under 0.5 and then "double top".
-If stay for several days low it will recover slower in time.
-Expecting . D is around 8097$ (buy area 2)
Notice swings are the same since 2015. Trading between 42-92 (67 on average) while price is going up from swing to swing!
I could draw yellow horizontal line through center of these swings in contrary to past price fluctuations.
I think this is signal of organic growth
BTC "train" is still going.
But only 2 things at once might be concerning sign like spectre of longer time of recovering or even major correction:
1) bounce from 0.38 or below
2) low for days
Buy from buy area 1 (fib 0.5), add on buy area 2 (fib 0.38)
How large players, hedge funds and institutions manipulated price and earned twice $$:
1) took short bet at 15k contract futrure on DEC 10
2) accumulated a lot of BTC at 15k on DEC10 (pumping a bit) in order to later dump these BTC to lower price
3) days just before expiring date of contract, they dumped BTC in order to fall below 15k
4) price went even lower then sold
5) bought back cheap BTC + $$ for short contract
bet short -> Accumulate (Pump) -> Dump to dip below bet -> Buy Cheap +get cash for contract