BTC/USDT Bearish Flag with main resistances and targets

BINANCE:BTCUSDT   Bitcoin / TetherUS
Puh, it's definitely better not to trade now and wait for the bearish flag to play out...
評論: It's already falling off... We might go lower than 8850 then...
評論: @9070 at the moment... Maybe it will still climb up to 9230-9250 and fall off from that level... I will go to sleep and have a look at it tomorrow... The risk to reward seems pretty bad to me... Don't blame me if it runs up to 11200 from here... ;-)
評論: Got in at 9074, stop loss 9054; already up at 9125...
評論: Target hit on Cent on Binance
Thanks man, you think it might find support at 9000?
@Remii, No!
@Remii, I don't think so. Wouldn't recommend to buy at that level...
Christian2209 Christian2209
@Christian2209, be careful if you buy before 8800-8850...
Remii Christian2209
@Christian2209, yeah you're right, even if it did it's too risky.
@Remii, it's better to be patient and see what happens...
@Remii, It could go up to 9230-9250 from here. But I would still expect it to fall down again from that level... But you have to decide yourself, that's just my opinion...
@Remii, I might go long at 9065 now... I will put a stop loss to 9003
Remii Christian2209
@Christian2209, same, i put a small amount with a tight stop loss, i feel its still risky
@Remii, Sure and the risk to reward doesn't seem good to me ;-)
ZH 繁體中文
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
AR العربية
HE עברית
首頁 股票篩選器 外匯篩選器 加密貨幣篩選器 全球財經日曆 如何運作 圖表功能 網站規則 版主 網站 & 經紀商解決方案 小工具 圖表庫 功能請求 部落格 & 新聞 常見問題 幫助 & 維基 推特
個人資料 個人資料設定 帳戶和帳單 我的客服工單 聯絡客服 發表的想法 粉絲 正在關注 私人訊息 在線聊天 登出