BITTREX:DOGEBTC   Dogecoin / Bitcoin
425瀏覽
0
425 5
as i told it almost reached first target you should sell it 98-102. Then buy it around75 and wait for second target
Does your assessment still stand? I feel I'd be waiting till it's all over...for me anyway...before anyone see the '70s again. I also feel 120 is where we're aiming to break-out from. Never to return to 100....oh sure close...a few times even.

It all depends if this breed of dog (as a community) is a fox in disguise. I'm stacking 'em up here just like I was in the 20s. Like so many others.

I don't know what this is, not being a Shibe 'n all but I do know one thing...this isn't some P&D!
回覆
slhckr cryptyx
@cryptyx, in my opinion in this week it will goes down but am not sure if it sees 70's. maybe this bullish movement changes it to 80's. So i will wait for thursday if it starts to rise from 80's then i will buy it for selling 130 sat.
回覆
cryptyx slhckr
@slhckr, I'm unsure if it'll make it to the eighties either but I hope you're right. Your idea convinced me to take my profits and reverse my margin. I'll be happy to see it reach the mid 90s and then reverse back to a long.

Thank your for the feedback.
回覆
could u ntell me we can buy from where ?
回覆
slhckr MrAmrXMohameD
@MrAmrXMohameD, it is just an idea if you aren't in wait for 70's and buy from 74-73 just watch it. then give an order to sell around 120 sat.
回覆
首頁 股票篩選器 外匯篩選器 加密貨幣篩選器 全球財經日曆 如何運作 圖表功能 價格 網站規則 版主 網站 & 經紀商解決方案 小工具 圖表解決方案 尋求幫助 功能請求 部落格 & 新聞 常見問題 維基 推特
概述 個人資料設定 賬戶和賬單 尋求幫助 發表的想法 粉絲 正在關注 私人訊息 在線聊天 登出