POLONIEX:DOGEBTC   Dogecoin / Bitcoin
Hey guys,

With a break below the low of the 78.60% extension it can test the 100% fibonacci extension pretty soon. I will buy it when it goes to the 100%. With a stop loss below the 161.80% extension. If it moves straight away from here i wont buy it anymore.

Hope that helps. Only risk 0.5% from your account otherwise you will get a margin call very soon.

評論: As we said, we bought it at the 100% Fibonacci extension, and we are already risk-free! Now let's see whether it makes new highs or not.
評論: We are still holding it with a breakeven trade from the 100% extension, lets see!
i did mistake BCN is good legit coin but i buy this gambling doge plz guide me should i wait or sell here
what is happening with doge always going down day by day i buy at 160 2 btc and 1 btc at 120 i am afraid plz sir kindly tell me how long it goes to up 160 plz
ZH 繁體中文
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
AR العربية
HE עברית
首頁 股票篩選器 外匯篩選器 加密貨幣篩選器 全球財經日曆 如何運作 圖表功能 網站規則 版主 網站 & 經紀商解決方案 小工具 圖表庫 功能請求 部落格 & 新聞 常見問題 幫助 & 維基 推特
個人資料 個人資料設定 帳戶和帳單 我的客服工單 聯絡客服 發表的想法 粉絲 正在關注 私人訊息 在線聊天 登出