- setup is , but price got very far below Kijun Sen. A retracement will be likely.
- Heikin-Ashi starts to give signals of consolidation/pull back this week: long wicked + haDelta crosses above its SMA3
- EWO is but value ticks little higher.
- histogram ticks higher too.
- Price failed at failed 1,3850 resistence for the second time since December. -> we can have a or a "W" pattern formation here
- is drifting towards neutral. Thick Kumo cloud ahead (1,4120 - 1,4544). Possible upper supp/res levels are: 1,4315 and 1,4550 (also a weekly support)
- Heikin-Ashi reversal happened yesterday with strong momentum. We'll likely see more follow through.
- EWO and spikes up, targetting their neutral zone
We have an excellent swing setup here with possible price targets to 1,4315 or even 1,4544.
For now that's it. Strategic picture can remain based on weekly (until price is below weekly Kijun), but for a few weeks we may see pull back into and trading in the daily Kumo cloud.