akyong

EURCAD - At Decision Point: Break down or one more up?

FX:EURCAD   歐元 / 加元
Tonight's US Oil             Inventory and tomorrow ECB press conference will potentially be the catalyst to move this pair.

What we are seeing now -

1) Price is forming a diagonal structure
2) Price has entered the potential reversal zone between 123.6% to 161.8% fibonacci level
3) An RSI divergence

A technical break of the lower trend line of the diagonal structure will potentially fuel the sell down lower towards 1.4650 area.
評論:

So what's next for EURCAD? We believe that there is still more room for price to move lower.

However, we always share with traders - DO NOT jump onto a trade at the end of an impulse move.

Here's two scenarios that can possibly happen -

1) Price starts to form a corrective move, or
2) Price starts to form a reversal move.

If price forms a corrective move, we are good to short it for another move lower.

If price forms a reversal move, we are good too! We will wait and reanalyse again :)

What are your views on EURCAD?
ZH 繁體中文
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
AR العربية
HE עברית
首頁 股票篩選器 外匯篩選器 加密貨幣篩選器 全球財經日曆 如何運作 圖表功能 網站規則 版主 網站 & 經紀商解決方案 小工具 圖表庫 功能請求 部落格 & 新聞 常見問題 幫助 & 維基 推特
概述 個人檔案設定 帳戶和帳單 我的支援工單 聯絡客服 發表的想法 粉絲 正在關注 私人訊息 在線聊天 登出