1D: For meaningful correction to occur (versus only a pullback), price needs to break 1.1269 support. Potential , however I would not trade expecting correction to "D".
1W: As long as ~1.09 support holds during next pull back, I expect continue move up. I expect next move to test upper consolidation zone (1.140 - 1.163).
1M: Currently in price action.
Trade is currently going well and there is good bearish price action at the moment. I adjusted SL and all risk is off the table. (see chart).
Currently TP is still @ 1.12105, however that could change.
1. IF momentum seems questionable, I potentially may take profits closer to TP1 on chart.
2. IF bearish price action is strong, I may move closer to TP2. I will actually be looking at today's completed candle on D1 to be a strong bear candle to trigger that move.
Closed 1/2 of position. Price moved back up to weak resistance, but currently resistance is holding. I set new SL for remaining position ~5 pips above resistance.
Price action has definitely changed, however it could still take another move down. I am really more focused on if/when to enter long and just hanging on to this 1/2 position with very tight SL while I make that determination.
KEEPING SCORE: WIN