1) There is a .
2) It is well below the 50, 100 and 200 Averages.
3) It is traversing the and departing from the lower boundary.
4) The histogram has transitioned to weakness signaling a buy.
5) The signal is about to cross over and go green.
6) The PSAR is very tight.
7) The drop was due to poor and compounded by the drop in the Dow.
8) The lower is subtly signaling an uptick that corresponds with an early hook v formation that resulted in a small uptick.
1) Entry is now (46.78)
2) SL is 43.23
3) T1 is 48.67 SL to Break Even
4) T2 is 50.23 SL to 47.00
5) T3 is 52.73 SL to 50
That is my plan. I placed calls on this today. Assess the situation and trade according to your plans. Any actions from this chart are done at your own risk and this is not financial advice.