MadWicket

LTC Possible Scenarios

COINBASE:LTCUSD   萊特幣 / 美元
Either we have a pennant or a flag.
Either one of these is pretty bullish IMO             , but both have chances of seeing downward movement if the news is bad enough.
If we break up we should see $420.
If we break down from the pennant we could see $180 which is what a lot of other people are forecasting as well. We will see an upside to $420 as well.
In either case I am waiting for confirmation of a break out.
Remember do not buy the FOMO of the breakout. Wait for the first dip and the consecutive upward movement for confirmation for your buy.
If you buy right now its 50/50 and up to your favorite magic eight ball.
Happy trading!

My analysis is my trading philosophy and should not be taken as advice for your trades.
Trade responsibly.
繁體中文
English
English (UK)
English (IN)
Deutsch
Français
Español
Italiano
Polski
Türkçe
Русский
Português
Bahasa Indonesia
Bahasa Melayu
ภาษาไทย
Tiếng Việt
日本語
한국어
简体中文
首頁 股票篩選器 外匯信號搜索器 加密貨幣信號搜索器 全球財經日曆 如何運作 圖表功能 網站規則 版主 網站 & 經紀商解決方案 小工具 圖表庫 功能請求 部落格 & 新聞 常見問題 幫助 & 維基 推特
個人檔案 個人檔案設定 帳戶和帳單 我的事件處理號碼 聯絡客服 發表的想法 粉絲 正在追蹤 私人訊息 在線聊天 登出