We execpted hype but it looks like we are still in the B wave.
Its possible to go higher because we get closer to the date.
If we get higer i will sell some VEN not all of it i have some long term but like 35% is nice it depens also when you bought it.
Wait for it to go lower, 3 dollars is a nice entry because the mainnet will launch in Q2 and people buy and hold their coin because they give thor.
if the first blue line breaks we confirm the C.
Also the weekly is overbought.
Im going to wait for it to go lower en buy the dip.
around 3,5 dollar is reallyy good.