The is crossing over and the is also high, indicating that the handle is forming.
Setup a buy order at around 0.00004900 and wait for the breakout.
Because of the , I would not wait too long to take profit after the breakout.
While the decision is yours, I think XLM will be breaking out in the next few hours.
So I want to move my buy order at 5100 or even 5200 if I cannot watch the breakout more carefully.
I placed a buy order at 5100, but the perfect cup and handle seems to be following the perfect pattern, it should breakout at about 4900, (or even 4800, but I personally would not chance that low).
Is it possible that it won't happen, yes, of course it is possible, it wouldn't be the first time that a TA does not materialise, (I would be a lot wealthier otherwise).
If you are worried, look at the RSI and as soon as you think it is going back up place a buy order ... currently, it is going down ... at the expected rate.
Anybody who knows anything about trading is watching it form and don't want to miss a quick and easy proffit.
But of course, I hope you are right, we will see in the next few hours.