Krystiannwk
看多

Ripple interesting price action 4H chart

POLONIEX:XRPBTC   瑞波幣 / 比特幣
Bitcoin             is on the rise when I'm posting this idea. Orange ticks marked double bottom formation which is holding pair above this level. As you can see important Fibonacci level 38.2%(combined with round number 3K) was rejected 13th of April. Pair is in consolidation for few weeks. Market is respecting support at 2600 which could be use as the Stop Loss area. It is seems to me that pair is trying to leave triangle which is suggesting bullish movement. Theses days shorts on any crypto are not really good idea in my opinion. There is more chance that pair will go north or consolidate then will go down. The 38.20% area is important here and if broken it will increase chance that pair will hit 61.80%.

I see three possible outcomes here :
(I'm think that first two are much more possible than the last one)

1.Pair will break 2600 and go down to meet 200 ema and or 2000 level just to bounce back
2.Pair will never touch the support again and will go north towards 61.80% level
3.Pair will go down break the support 200 ema 2000 level and will try to reach 1k.

Looks like outcome 2 is playing out?
回覆
Krystiannwk rjmacarthy
@rjmacarthy,

well after it will escape triangle with nice bullish candle but anyway I bought it at this level
回覆
I bet on 2 outcome
Everything will be ok!
回覆
@bdhchtt,

Based on my experience pair seldom is waiting for traders and leave them with bad risk/reward ration.
I think it is good idea to split stake in two and enter now with half and if the price go lower enter with another half
回覆
ZH 繁體中文
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
AR العربية
HE עברית
首頁 股票篩選器 外匯篩選器 加密貨幣篩選器 全球財經日曆 如何運作 圖表功能 網站規則 版主 網站 & 經紀商解決方案 小工具 圖表庫 功能請求 部落格 & 新聞 常見問題 幫助 & 維基 推特
個人檔案 個人檔案設定 帳戶和帳單 我的支援工單 聯絡客服 發表的想法 粉絲 正在關注 私人訊息 在線聊天 登出