On the other hand, I have a bottom black line that's going downwards. I will call this situation B.
Given the action of the price, the could be the upper black line going downwards or the 40 . Either way, both are tested 3 times as per the 3 blue arrows, and its on a momentum.
However, the support line has only been tested twice. Depending on where the price finds its support, either situation a or b, I can make a decision on whether how I will position myself to sell short.
IF the price gets supported in situation A, the would hold my fiat in my bank account. However, if it lands on situation B(roughly 0.33c), I can short sell on its way up to the
analyzed and sell once it hits it.
My fiat is locked and loaded. Ready to fire when it hits the appropriate .
I am analyzing that we will hit as low as 0.04 before we go for a MAJOR bull run. My fiat is in my holster for now. I will pull the trigger once I see a new momentum.