ysraell1

A drop in sight? XRP going down to ONE-DOLLAR?

BITSTAMP:XRPUSD   Ripple幣 / 美元
I set the pitchfork to the new value and the drop is more pronounced. I think the support (and psychological barrier) of the 1.5 will be tested and may not hold, falling to $1 support (another psychological barrier - but much stronger). There are a lot of people waiting for $1.0~1.2, so I suggest fragmented purchase orders. I strongly believe it will not go down $1. The long-term trend is to value go up, really up, may $10 in max 2-3 months, as the Ripple company is working hard to extend the use of the protocol. There has happen a disaster to make the price go down below $1.

N2: low risk, for holders only.
N1: high risk, traders, holders experts.
評論: Donations XRP: rNco5tULm3YB7TYsJ52t4JDEyfWzDrrm5K
評論: Pay attention!!! -> I'll sleep now, so if the price break upside the pitchfork with a complete or almost complete 4h-candle, the price may get around 2.5 or more. I make orders around $1, just to not lose a possible good chance.
評論: Another import observation: The price $2 is another psychology barrier, it is the reason for this short high.
Awesome charts my friend!! Keep them up! Im learning a lot from what you post!
回覆
ysraell1 SayeretJoe
@SayeretJoe, thank you for your feedback, man!
回覆
SayeretJoe ysraell1
@ysraell1, Im keeping a close eye on the movements, although Im not day-trading, I want to get a feel for how to spot the trends. However, I bought xrp yesterday, at about 2.80USD, I want to be in this for the long haul, hoping for it to go to 10USD. Would you wait it out? Thanks!
回覆
ysraell1 SayeretJoe
@SayeretJoe, Something to consider:

You bought it on a very steep climb, not good practice. It is recommended to buy at the end of a correction, in a consolidation or when breaking resistance lines (to up, not support lines - to down). In your case, you should have expected a resistance line to be broken, more precisely the $3 barrier, so that we would have a strong high up to at least $4. When buying before, as the price did not hold, it ended up losing value. It would have been important to have put a stop loss at least 2.4 (see that a support was formed at 2.5).

Importantly, if you sell now, you'll have to stay ahead to buy back later and hope for the value to drop to $1, if you do not sell, expect to exceed $3 and sell on a next sale recommendation. If you will wait the $10, just hold. Your are only a long-term trader (holder), keep calm and keep holding =).
回覆
SayeretJoe ysraell1
@ysraell1, Awesome advise!! Im a kind of new to this as you can probably tell! I really appreciate you taking the time to explain to me now I know that Im a holder!! :)
回覆
ysraell1 SayeretJoe
@SayeretJoe, Sorry, I want say "If your are only a long-term trader (holder), keep calm and keep holding =)".
回覆
SayeretJoe ysraell1
@ysraell1, No worries! Thanks!
回覆
ZH 繁體中文
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
AR العربية
HE עברית
首頁 股票篩選器 外匯篩選器 加密貨幣篩選器 全球財經日曆 如何運作 圖表功能 網站規則 版主 網站 & 經紀商解決方案 小工具 圖表庫 功能請求 部落格 & 新聞 常見問題 幫助 & 維基 推特
個人檔案 個人檔案設定 帳戶和帳單 我的支援工單 聯絡客服 發表的想法 粉絲 正在關注 私人訊息 在線聊天 登出