andrewmurray86

XVG Analysis with Partnership Announcement

BITTREX:XVGBTC   Verge / Bitcoin
Hey all,

I have just done an update to suggest a new break out point 24hrs later than my previous one. Also note the patterns I have highlighted for the month of April (and a bit of March).

If the pattern continues we should see the smaller pennant occur right before the announcement however reality will probably over ride this with FOMO kicking in and volumes going through the roof, both those bulls buying and bears dumping, I get the feeling these may cancel each other out and the price may remain steady.

Either way beyond this the pattern will change due to the XVG partner announcement. I am not confident to say what will happen, perhaps it can go either way, again bears and bulls may hold the price steady as the bears hope to short and the bulls want to jump on the ride. It's going to be exciting no matter what.

Feel free to comment :)

Andrew.
I like Verge and want it to succeed, however I also want to protect my investment, so at what point would you suggest setting a stop loss if I bought in again at 1190?
回覆
@flamecoin, hey mate, I really wouldn't feel comfortable giving specific advice. I am just trying to identify patterns. If I had bought in there I would hold and see what happens for the announcement. Best of luck.
回覆
if the risk outweighs the benefit, rather wait and see before buying.
+1 回覆
ZH 繁體中文
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
AR العربية
首頁 股票篩選器 外匯信號搜索器 加密貨幣信號搜索器 全球財經日曆 如何運作 圖表功能 網站規則 版主 網站 & 經紀商解決方案 小工具 圖表庫 功能請求 部落格 & 新聞 常見問題 幫助 & 維基 推特
個人檔案 個人檔案設定 帳戶和帳單 我的事件處理號碼 聯絡客服 發表的想法 粉絲 正在關注 私人訊息 在線聊天 登出