Fib analysis of XVG starting to move, seems supported

BITTREX:XVGBTC   Verge / Bitcoin
It has been a very volatile trip following xvg. Through all the disinformation and panic it seems to be supported as indicated on the charts and now has a balanced volume . The previous "ideal convex and concave" buy/sell volumes that supported it on the last drop have moved to being more linear with a higher sell wall at 2000. Currently teetering on the resistance line (red line) also indicated on the chart and is most likely moving into a more bull trend to continue its upper "bouncing-movement" mentioned in the previous post along the major orange support trend. Eager to see where it heads next.
評論: I've been holding since yesterday, luckily I set my stop loss at 800 as it almost touched 900 when I was away!
評論: dropping around the resistance line, but it did poke through the upper trends
評論: a good stoploss would be 920
評論: Badly marketed verge video released; their "xvg whale" videos are pretty strange haha, that could cause a temporary fall in price so I've jumped out. Currently in a profit, waiting to see if the price goes back to 900
評論: Seems to be stabilizing, now waiting for it to cross over through upper-trend lines
評論: rising nicely, looking at 1315 as the first mark it should encounter
交易進行: past 1315 still heading up along the predicted bounce route
交易進行: some more interesting drops; bought in @ 1000, stop loss set at 980
評論: she's heading down ;(, holding in xrp that is rising until xvg figures out what it is doing
評論: Pausing around 900; could be returning
評論: Forming a cup and handle indicator (bull indicator); hopefully we switch trends now
交易進行: heading back up in fib increments
awsome report thanks!
XVG has a pulse.
+2 回覆
sell. below support!!!
Bought at 0.00035700 at its will have to HODL for long
+2 回覆
it broke through support. SELL!!!
Theageofenlightenment CharlesCoinCing

I have seen multipile Bull predictions fail now. I sense we are in for a big market correction in most every crypto..... Might be a good time to pull out some cash and wait patiently.
DeanK Theageofenlightenment
@Theageofenlightenment, so do you think it's not going to bull again even next level 700?

Who knows? LOL. If we all knew We'd be Millionaires. I just get the sense that a lot of these prices are making investors skiddish, Everyone I know is putting SL up very high, Holding cash. Not buying. That coupled with all the Bull predictions that would have worked out prior. Every chart I have seen where there is a chance to go north or south 90% are going south..... Many predicting the same for BTC right now, a correction. So I am pulling out 50% and holding in my USD wallet. Something is going to crash and I am going to buy it at Pennies on the dollar....
DeanK Theageofenlightenment
@Theageofenlightenment, I see. thanks for your advice. I hope it give us good news. =)
I think xvg wil rise when iT hits €0.10 cents
ZH 繁體中文
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
AR العربية
HE עברית
首頁 股票篩選器 外匯篩選器 加密貨幣篩選器 全球財經日曆 如何運作 圖表功能 網站規則 版主 網站 & 經紀商解決方案 小工具 圖表庫 功能請求 部落格 & 新聞 常見問題 幫助 & 維基 推特
概述 個人資料設定 帳戶和帳單 我的客服工單 聯絡客服 發表的想法 粉絲 正在關注 私人訊息 在線聊天 登出