- We are opening position at next candle after signal come
- We are taking the position at opening price
- Our call will be profitable if we get a green candle and put will be profitable if we get a red candle
- We can open only one trade at a time. So if we are in trade, subsequent signals will be ignored.
- Choose long only or short only test. Default is both.
- You can continue your trade with Martingale Level, up to 5. Default is 1 (no Martingale)
- You can choose Martingale trade type
SAME: if call subsequent trade will be call only and vice versa
OPPOSITE: if call subsequent trade will be put
FOLLOW CANDLE COLOR: Subsequent trade will follow previous candle color
OPPOSITE CANDLE COLOR: Subsequent trade will opposite of previous candle color
- You can choose trading session to test. Default is false.
The strategy is taken from Vdub Binary Options SniperVX v1 (by @vdubus). I have deleted extra parts and kept only the necessary part.
I am very new to Pine script, so waiting for your comments and review.
In true TradingView spirit, the author of this script has published it open-source, so traders can understand and verify it. Cheers to the author! You may use it for free, but reuse of this code in a publication is governed by House Rules. You can favorite it to use it on a chart.