This script is a simple USD Based Stock Markets Change (%) Data Terminal.
You can also set the period to look back manually in the menu.
In this way, an idea can be obtained about Countries' Stock Markets.
And you can observe the stock exchanges of relatively positive and negative countries from others.
- Value changes on a percentage basis (%)
- Stock exchange values are calculated in dollar terms.
- Due to the advantage of movement, future data were chosen instead of spot values on the required instruments.
- Usa : S&P 500
- Japan: Nikkei 225 Futures
- England: United Kingdom ( FTSE ) 100
- Australia: Australia 200
- Canada: S&P / TSX Composite
- Switzerland: Swiss Market Index
- New Zealand: NZX 50 Index
- China: SSE Composite (000001)
- Denmark: OMX Copenhagen 25 Index
- Hong-Kong: Hang Seng Index Futures
- India: Nifty 50
- Norway: Oslo Bors All Share Index
- Russia: MOEX Russia Index
- Sweden: OMX Stockholm Index
- Singapore: Singapore 30
- Turkey: BIST 100
- South Africa: South Africa Top 40 Index
- Spain: IBEX 35
- France: CAC 40
- Italy: FTSE MIB Index
- Netherlands: Netherlands 25
- Germany : DAX