- While the price is above the support 0.0510, beginning of uptrend is expected.
- We make sure when the resistance at 0.1210 breaks.
- If the support at 0.0510 is broken, the short-term forecast -beginning of uptrend- will be invalid.
- We will close our open trades, if the Midterm level 0.0510 is broken.
There is possibility of temporary retracement to suggested Buy Zone (0.0895 to 0.0645), if so, we would set orders based on Price Action and expect to reach short-term targets.
- Beginning of entry zone (0.0895)
- Ending of entry zone (0.0645)
Signal to enter the market occurs when the price comes to "Buy zone" then forms one of the reversal patterns, whether "Hammer" or "Trough", in other words,
NO entry signal when the price comes to the zone BUT after any of reversal patterns is formed in the zone.
To learn more about "Entry signal" and special version of our "Price Action" strategy FOLLOW our lessons:
- Price is below WEMA21, if price rises more, this line can act as dynamic resistance against more gains.
- Relative strength index ( ) is 26.
TP1= @ 0.1040
TP2= @ 0.1210
TP3= @ 0.1330
TP4= @ 0.1480
TP5= @ 0.1610
TP6= @ 0.1770
TP7= @ 0.2010
TP8= @ 0.2440
★ For having access to the latest forecasts at the time they publish, the latest NEWS, and many other privileges, please subscribe to the ForecastCity.com