CryptoMagician34

BTCUSD short 8k, or downtrend reversal. (probably short :) )

BITFINEX:BTCUSD   比特幣 / 美元
Symetrical Triangle that broke bearish ,

Price is testing the apex resistance of the triangle, creating a rising wedge which is also bearish . Volume has been decreasing, be ready for a drop.
MACD is crossing down its signal line in multiple timeframes.
STOCH RSI 4hr is overbought

Order Books show a lot of buyers waiting at 8-9k. Follow the money !!

If it doesnt drop, and breaks up, it could mean the end of downtrend. Daily RSI shows room for uptrend.


*Disclaimer*

I am very green at this so I welcome all feedback
評論:

Dropping as predicted :)
seems like we missed it.
maybe it happens a few days later?
回覆
@siwe7, Just be patient, BTC is testing Resistance again and again. It has to break through or fall at some point.
回覆
CryptoMagician34 CryptoMagician34
@CryptoMagician34, its possible for a breakout soon so be ready
回覆
I am thinking of a 1BTC Long Position at 9.2k, because that was the lowest low within the last 2 weeks.
what do you say?
回覆
@siwe7, I think we are getting close to breaking the down trend in the next 1-2weeks. I think 9.2k is reasonable and has a good chance of been reached. If you look at the order books on exchanges there are a lot of buyers waiting in the 8-9k range. You will fit in perfectly.
回覆
siwe7 CryptoMagician34
@CryptoMagician34, hm.. well maybe it would be "smart" to have 0.5BTC long at 9.2k and 0.5BTC long at 8.5k.
but i am a bit concerned, that we don't surpass the 10k, because it was such a strong resistance... maybe i should also make a long position at ~10k :D
回覆
@siwe7,

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/fCLgVlQy/

A Picture perfect breakout from a symmetrical triangle would give us a target of 7.2k.

Support at the 10k level is strong and its even stronger at the major uptrend support line in green. 8.8-9.2 is more realistic. We have to wait and see what happens at 10k though.
回覆
siwe7 CryptoMagician34
@CryptoMagician34, well, so i think i'll set two positions: 0.5BTC long at 9.2k and 0.5BTC long at 8.5k - for not missing out a drop beyond 9.2k. if there is a resistance and subsequentially a bounce at 10k, i will get in later.

but where to set a SL? that it drops beyond 7.2k is very unlikely to me.
回覆
@siwe7, I agree. SL at 7k.
回覆
siwe7 CryptoMagician34
@CryptoMagician34, man, that is thrilling. first time for me to make such a risky trade.
回覆
ZH 繁體中文
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
AR العربية
首頁 股票篩選器 外匯信號搜索器 加密貨幣信號搜索器 全球財經日曆 如何運作 圖表功能 網站規則 版主 網站 & 經紀商解決方案 小工具 圖表庫 功能請求 部落格 & 新聞 常見問題 幫助 & 維基 推特
個人檔案 個人檔案設定 帳戶和帳單 我的事件處理號碼 聯絡客服 發表的想法 粉絲 正在關注 私人訊息 在線聊天 登出