usgol_crypto

BTC few dayes to determine bull vs bear ($11.8K vs $9.8K)

BITSTAMP:BTCUSD   比特幣 / 美元
Since we touched the local bottom at ~$6K, we have had a bull run, forming fractals of H&S . It seems that we are getting closer to a big decision point.

EW counts nicely for the current bull run from $6K towards ~$11.8K. At the same time, we are formin a larger H&S . CBOE             contract closing on 23nd could also have some say in this.

I believe we will get a bounce from ~11.8K - $12K range to perform the right should in the inverted H&S . This will also match an EW ABC pattern.

* Support at $9.8K-$10K:
If it holds, we rally up to the neckline of H&S , and if broken we enter bull market. Target will be around $17K with chances of new ATH             .

If it does NOT hold, we proceed with bear market, and market needs to decide how low it can go. Major previous trendlines is visualized. Worst case we hit the bottom of channel, but I find this very unlikely to go that low - time will show :)
評論: Things started to go a bit faster than expected... Anticipating $9.8K levels.

評論: We are approaching the right shoulder, lets see if we break support around 9.8-10 or we bounce off. It looks like the majority LONG from CBOE will be wrong...

That H&S is still in play even though we breached the lower support at $9.8K. Volume is low at the moment, believe many waiting to see if H&S plays out or not...

回覆
ZH 繁體中文
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
AR العربية
HE עברית
首頁 股票篩選器 外匯篩選器 加密貨幣篩選器 全球財經日曆 如何運作 圖表功能 網站規則 版主 網站 & 經紀商解決方案 小工具 圖表庫 功能請求 部落格 & 新聞 常見問題 幫助 & 維基 推特
概述 個人檔案設定 帳戶和帳單 我的支援工單 聯絡客服 發表的想法 粉絲 正在關注 私人訊息 在線聊天 登出