BTC - Short Term Target

- Long term trend: Up
- Medium term trend: Down
- Short term trend: Up

If we pass yesterday's high ~13K, my opinion is that we can reach 1.618 fib ext.
Stoploss must be set at 11500 (That would reach wave (1)' and invalidate wave count)

Good luck!
評論: To be safe - Take some profits at previous high 12.9-13K.

Note! Wave 5 does not always surpass wave 3!
交易結束:達到停損點: have not touched stoploss

but im closing without loss
評論: good that i closed without hesitation.
wait it out is the safest option imo traders.

12K is new support for short
if we break 10500-11000 resistance level, we go down, with previous targets valid.
what do you mean by trade closed ???

hold BTC ?
AlexCH braingsteel
@braingsteel, im selling it
+2 回覆
AlexCH braingsteel
@braingsteel, I feel the risk has increased, I decide to wait it out
+1 回覆
@AlexCH, hmmmmm
do you think it is going as predicted to 5k or whatever dip ??? or you are gonna buy something else ??? @AlexCH,
AlexCH braingsteel
@braingsteel, Don't know if it goes to 5k, but i am def still bearish. I might look for opportunities to open short positions. Now, I am not confident either way, so I will wait. Remember, you don't 'need to' trade. Sometimes it's best to have patience.
+1 回覆
@AlexCH, good advice
FOLLOWING, HOPE you are right
ZH 繁體中文
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
AR العربية
HE עברית
首頁 股票篩選器 外匯篩選器 加密貨幣篩選器 全球財經日曆 如何運作 圖表功能 網站規則 版主 網站 & 經紀商解決方案 小工具 圖表庫 功能請求 部落格 & 新聞 常見問題 幫助 & 維基 推特
概述 個人資料設定 帳戶和帳單 我的客服工單 聯絡客服 發表的想法 粉絲 正在關注 私人訊息 在線聊天 登出