This is my forecast for the comming period:
within one week:
- I see Bitcoin fall towards the .78 fib level.
Reason for this is that this will confirm
1) a beautifull C that fits (i think) perfectly the criteria (A being as long as C)
2) we see a diagonal .38 fib. channel support drawn from bitcoins low and peak in 2013
3) .78 fib, retracement within the intermediate cycle
4) it would fit exactly the timeframe of each intermediate cycle
It's the end of the year... people who have been sitting on their BTC for months or years will probably find this a perfect moment to cash out...
after hitting the dip around 8000.....
- I see bitcoin rise towards 40000 in January and go back to 8000 within two days!!! 80% percent decrease (I know this sounds insane....)
Reason for this is that this would mirror the the situation back in 2013. Bitcoin touched the .78 fib channel and decreased 80% in 3 days from 250 to 50.
It's the beginning of the new year... 2018 wil be the year of crypto everyone sees this as a nice start to be involved!
Let me know what you'all think about it!
Good luck and a Happy new year!!