Regera

Once more into the breach, dear friends.

BINANCE:BTCUSDT   Bitcoin / TetherUS
Emergency update on BTC because there's a lot of panic selling. I'll start off by saying BE COOL. It would have been nice if BTC tested $9,600 but the markets, like life, doesn't always give us what we want. Currently BTC has decisively broken below the Fib's .236 and is likely to head down to $7,300 where there's a LOT of support. There's always going to be chatter about a $3,500 Bitcoin and while anything is possible, don't get suckered into believing that just yet because until it drops below the current Fib and long term baseline, $3,500 isn't going to happen. Stay calm, wait and see how the market responds to support and trade accordingly. If BTC drops to support, you'll see it form a triangle where it'll either break one way or the other. I'd wait until that happens before making any knee-jerk reactions to the recent drop.
交易進行: Approaching baseline support of $7,200 and Fib support of ~$7,300. RSI is around 33 right now with a baseline estimate of 31.33. If it reverses here, resistance levels are $8,000, $8,400 then $9,000.
交易結束:目標達成: Wick has touched bottom of Fib. RSI is right on the baseline. I know a lot of people are calling for $7200 or lower but frankly this isn't a bad place to build positions. Long term baseline is still $7100-$7200 and should it drop below, I'll be using tight stoploss limits. Best wishes everyone.
ZH 繁體中文
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
AR العربية
HE עברית
首頁 股票篩選器 外匯篩選器 加密貨幣篩選器 全球財經日曆 如何運作 圖表功能 網站規則 版主 網站 & 經紀商解決方案 小工具 圖表庫 功能請求 部落格 & 新聞 常見問題 幫助 & 維基 推特
個人資料 個人資料設定 帳戶和帳單 我的客服工單 聯絡客服 發表的想法 粉絲 正在關注 私人訊息 在線聊天 登出