Weekly, daily, hourly analysis
On the , Price got rejected, firmly, at 3 key zones:
1. The .886 level of the swing high on January 25th, 2018 to the swing low on March 1st, 2018).
2. Price rejected higher and closed below the upper trading range.
3. Rejection on a lattice angle.
Gann Day Counts
- 64th up week since the all time low, extended beyond normal pull back conditions.
- 45 day cycle, probably the most important aspect of this analysis, this cycle ends moves. called it the ‘death zone’ because it ends ‘blow-off moves’.
- 7 day cycle from the most recent swing low ended on the close of Friday.
- Consecutive divergences on weekly and .
- Monthly is trending lower while prices have shown to move higher.
- Since the swing low in October of 2016, has been increasing every month before it finally topped out in February of 2018. When has been rising and reaches a peak near a swing high or low, a change in trend is inevitable.
- Firm on daily, forming a multi-top price zone.
- On the 4 hour chart, there is a powerful reversal signal: .
4 Hour Chart