BudBronson

IOTA - correction not done yet

BITFINEX:IOTUSD   IOTA /美元
IOT/USD 4H

Being in an expanding wedge , we're currently in the making of the subwave 4 of c. I expect price to rise till the marked sell zone ($3.50-3.75). If price proves me right, we should see from there on the start and the final bearish impulse of the overall corrective structure. This could either result in a double bottom or ideally in a lower low till $1.35-1.10 levels.

Monitoring the BTCUSD             price, as shown in my previous analysis - would be a good idea - as we still have a strong positive correlation showing up on almost all alts. The max. upside levels for BTCUSD             are marked on the chart. In the case of a violation, I do not expect price to break $13.700ish (Bitfinex). From there on, a corrective continuation till 8k levels would seem possible.

Safe trades!
評論: Price might stop a bit sooner. Look for the trendline hit and monitor price action for further signs.

手動結束交易: 9% profit. Will now wait for the next downmove. As with the other TA's, a bit more upside possible but nevertheless I'm out for now.
Dear Bud, it doesn't seem to go to any below point, let going that deep. I don't see any clues for such selloff tendecy, am I wrong or what?
回覆
BudBronson asdfghghj
@asdfghghj, Hey, as explained and forecasted I called for a move higher for the completion of wave c of 4 followed by a final leg to the downside - in my opinion. Safe trades!
回覆
asdfghghj BudBronson
@BudBronson, some type of FUD for BTC downmovement shall exist for any serious downmove I guess, which can pop any time in cryptoworld. let's see
回覆
ZH 繁體中文
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
AR العربية
首頁 股票篩選器 外匯信號搜索器 加密貨幣信號搜索器 全球財經日曆 如何運作 圖表功能 網站規則 版主 網站 & 經紀商解決方案 小工具 圖表庫 功能請求 部落格 & 新聞 常見問題 幫助 & 維基 推特
個人檔案 個人檔案設定 帳戶和帳單 我的事件處理號碼 聯絡客服 發表的想法 粉絲 正在關注 私人訊息 在線聊天 登出