Sit and Wait

Analyzing the IOTA price as Fibonacci.
交易進行: They are going more fast than I had predicted.
評論: I believe that now, on 1.5 or 1.4 is a good price to buy and hodl with a stop loss if you want to preserve your Money. Or wait they confirm the up trend again.
評論: As expected.
They goes again to 1.4 before start up again.
Up only from March.
matix17c pablo_hp

Is this a joke? Are you using paint for that conclusion or just dream about lower price to get in
pablo_hp matix17c
@matix17c, This is not a joke, are not you seeing prices that are in downtrend? Did not you see that it has already reached this value that I mentioned earlier? Would not you be very confident that this is not going to happen? Time will tell whether I am right or not, but my experiences in the market show me that it is not impossible to happen what I have described.
matix17c pablo_hp
when btc will drop to 6-8 k than maybe without that no way
CryptoJulio matix17c
We are in bearish market until at least march I think, so probability for btc to drop to 6-8k is still high, and then Iota fall also, like in this TA.
+1 回覆
ZH 繁體中文
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
AR العربية
HE עברית
首頁 股票篩選器 外匯篩選器 加密貨幣篩選器 全球財經日曆 如何運作 圖表功能 網站規則 版主 網站 & 經紀商解決方案 小工具 圖表庫 功能請求 部落格 & 新聞 常見問題 幫助 & 維基 推特
個人資料 個人資料設定 帳戶和帳單 我的客服工單 聯絡客服 發表的想法 粉絲 正在關注 私人訊息 在線聊天 登出